A web journal committed to defend liberty, justice, and peace, by declaring the truth in love.

Friday, September 08, 2006

7-8 September 2006

Hi. Once again late. I will talk to you again later today (Friday the 8th). I have heard and read enough. But I am going to be a bit more systematic. Each day I will share with you what I have learned from about 8-12 different publications. I will confess without shame, I will be biased. I have only so much time to read so many online journals and websites. They will all be moderate to conservative, with perhaps one exception. But I have full confidence that they will be factual, and what bias they have will be, frankly, a bias that is in line with truth, rather than falsehood. I think that will become more clear as time goes by.

God bless for now.

---Belisarius II---


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home