A web journal committed to defend liberty, justice, and peace, by declaring the truth in love.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

5-6 December 2006

I have been behind, as usual. I am not happy over that fact, nor over the capability of people that I have trusted to, in recent days, manage to act in an absolutely irresponsible and illogical manner. But, I move on.

So Robert Gates has fed the Senate Armed Services Committee what most of them wanted to hear: his new boss, President Bush, is a fool for believing that the U.S. is winning the war in Iraq (which it is, but don't tell our fouled up public, and the cynically false American political leadership, especially Democrats, but including too many Republicans). The Iranians and Syrians and Al Qaeda are greatly comforted by the fact that the Americans are, once again, wanting to turn tail and run from a war that doesn't end in a week.

We are fools. Fools. And we deserve what we will soon get from the terrorists. And believe me, it will be much, much worse than 9/11. And I hope it happens soon. Honestly. Maybe it will finally wake us up. But then again, it probably won't. It will probably only produce the lunacy of what comes out of some of the people I know, who think that America got its power through oppression and should be stripped of its power. People like these should be shipped to a deserted island and left there. I am reminded of something that American Revolutionary leader Samuel Adams once said about people like that, "Leave us in peace. We ask not for your counsels nor your arms. Let the chains rest heavy that shall bind you, and let it never be said that ye were ever our countrymen!"

These are not good days for an advocate for freedom, not at all. I am not sure what I can do with my rage and hate, and justified hatred for things evil. Unlike the popular attitudes of this day and age, I do not automatically consider hate to be a vice. When it comes to dealing with evil and wickedness, hate of such things is in fact a positive virtue.

So the Democrat Party of the USA is truly such an institution. I hate them. I want their political power stripped from them and their status as an organization ended. They have embraced Satan, so let Satan embrace them....in hell.

Thus ends my rant, for today. Perhaps for good. We may write again, but for now, I just don't know. I will have to think about it.

Later.

--Belisarius II--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home