A web journal committed to defend liberty, justice, and peace, by declaring the truth in love.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

27 January 2007

I will be doing myself a favor, beginning this week. I will be cheating a little bit, keeping the articles that I will be referring to, all window-tabbed on the subject bar, giving myself a bit of an advantage in getting the information out that I want to share with whoever will care about what I say. Hopefully that will save time, but also make myself a little more useful on the 'Net.

I am impressed by what Hugh Hewitt is doing. I always have been, since I was first aware of him, back in 2002. He doesn't just like to hear himself talk, he does a great job of having a huge variety of highly gifted and expert people interview with him. I hope to be able to model some of his ideas as time goes by. But these days, I really like the way he has been willing to put blind party loyalty aside, and hang some unprincipled U.S. Senators to dry who are willing themselves to stab our soldiers in the field in Iraq with this "nonbinding resolution" opposing the President's effort to break the power of the insurgents in Baghdad and Al Anbar province, once and for all. I think that we who love our country, and the West, should be ready to make sure that those Senators who are running for reelection next year, who are so willing to destroy the morale of our servicemen and women get the toughest primary opponent possible to field in the Republican primary next year. As we used to say in Texas about a renegade, "Get a rope!"

Hasta luego.


---Belisarius II---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home