A web journal committed to defend liberty, justice, and peace, by declaring the truth in love.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

21-22 February 2007

As of tonight, I am going to change my call name. I have been referring to myself by several names, most particularly the name Belisarius II. A slight change will be made. I will still have the name of ShilohHouseCA for the blog. However, I will take on the name in Latin for counselor in connection to Belisarius II, the name Consigiliari. In the alternative, I will use the name in Spanish for a local judge-mayor-magistrate, the name Alcalde del Cid, in honor of the great and legendary Spanish leader, who stood with both Christian, Jew, and civilized Muslim against the Jihadists of his time. I like the name Alcalde myself, because that was an honored title in my native Texas for jurists and statesmen, even after its independence from Mexico, and later in the annexation by the Americans. I also like the title of Consigiliari, because it is the title of the counselors to the great leaders of the Holy Roman Empire, particularly the Christian kings and popes who stood defiantly against the repeated onslaught of the Islamists that made the Crusades seem like a ladies' garden club.

So, new changes. I think it may fit my personality. Hope that I will carry those names with dignity. Salaam alayakum. Hasta a la manana. Jesu Cristo es Dominus et Deus.

---Alcalde del Cid---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home